This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of this site. It also contains the legal terms and conditions on which we supply the services described on our site.
Please read the terms carefully before using the https://www.palmfront.com website operated by Inknet Technology Limited.
Your access to and the use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access/use our services. By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms.
Certain features and products you use/purchase from the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions presented to you at the time of use/purchase. In addition, some areas of the Site provided by our third party partners are subject to separate terms and conditions of use, which are posted within those areas.
Our Right to Vary these Terms
We are continually seeking to improve the service and reserve the right to continually make changes to any part of the service provided it does not materially reduce its content or functionality. Such changes would be effective once posted.
Our website, logo and visuals and other content are protected by copyright laws, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us.
If you submit or post any material or content to the Site, you grant us and our business partners a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and contents, including alterations for our own business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future.
You represent that any material or content or otherwise submitted by you to the Site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us theses rights.
Please do not send your ideas for our business. We are always thinking/creating and we might have similar ideas of our own. To avoid any disputes between us relating to ideas that you have submitted to us you agree that, if you send us your ideas, you are assigning to us the right to use them, and you waive and release us from claims that we have used your ideas without your permission.
Our website is governed by laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, hence would not condone any act or action that contradicts the Nigerian law.
Palmfront.com is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nigerian governing laws which is 18 years and above.
We may terminate or suspend access to our site immediately, without prior notice or liability incurred if found out that you have abused or bridge any of the terms & conditions on the site.
Registration and Log In
To access certain features or areas of the site, you may be required to provide personal and/or demographic information as part of a registration or log-in process. In addition, certain features of the Site are only available to our registered users, and to access those areas of the Site you will be required to log in using your username and password.
How we use your personal information
The security of your personal information is important to us, however please bear in mind that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Using the service
An event created,can only be accessed by persons whom you give access. However, if the profile is on the public view it can easily be accessed from the events gallery.
A event created is in relation with your registered user account.
This platform provides the following services gift registry service; event website builder service and other add-on event services.
‘’Your Content’’ shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying your Content, you grant us a non- exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable worldwide license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights else you agree to be held liable for any and all penalty if it arises.
Rules of conduct
There are rules of conduct you are required to follow when you use the site. You must not:
• harvest or collect information from the site using an automated software tool or manually on a mass basis (unless we have given you separate written permission to do so). This includes information about other users of the site and information about the offerings, products, services and promotions available on or through the site,
• use automated means to access the Site, or gain unauthorized access to the Site or to any account or computer system connected to the site,
• download, store or transmit copies of streamed content,
• obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to area of the site or our systems that are not intended for access by you,
• flood the site with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt or harm the site or its systems,
• circumvent or reverse engineer the site or its systems.
• restrict or inhibit another user(s) from using and enjoying the site,
• manipulate or forge identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the site or otherwise provided to us or our employees,
• impersonate any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or our employees.
If you post something on the site, such as comments or other content, do not post anything that:
• uses strong, vulgar, obscene or otherwise harmful language,
• uses racially, ethnically or otherwise, objectionable language,
• infringes any third party intellectual property right (such as copyrights),
• is defamatory(i.e., something that is negative and untrue about another person or entity),
• divulges another person’s entity’s confidential or private information or trade secret,
• is fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, harassing, abusive or discriminatory,
• encourages criminal conduct,
• contains any information(such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law,
• advertises or solicits business for products or services other than those that are offered and promoted on the site,
• contains any virus, malware, spyware or other harmful content or code.
The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. We have made every effort to display the colours meticulously, but we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours would accurately reflect the colour of the product. The item(s) ordered may vary slightly from those images.
The site may contain links to other websites or to third party sellers of products and services. Such links are provided for your convenience only and access them at your own risk.
We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, the content of any such sites, or the products and services sold on them, nor do we take responsibility for the accuracy of any such sites.
Prices & Payment
The creation of your account is an offer to purchase services from us.
We shall be under no obligation to provide a service for which a fee is to be paid until such fee has been paid or the required term has been met.
All prices expressed are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
Price quoted on our site may change from time to time; changes would however not affect any order previously placed order by a buyer who has been provided with a dispatch confirmation.
Cash processing (Gift Funds) attracts a service fee. This varies base on your account type, premium & premium pro account holders are charged 5% of the total account transacted while freemium account holder are charged 20% f the total account transacted.
After you receive your gift funds, a list of all gift buyers is send to you via mail.
We do not make bank transfers to bank account outside Nigeria without prior arrangement. kindly contact us for more clarification.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with these services, even if we have been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Information about us
If you wish to contact us in writing for any other reason. Contact Us
Last Updated: JANUARY 14TH, 2022.
Palmfront.com is an online event management system that helps event planners and event owners add digital experience to their events. We offer services like gift registry, cloud album manager & event website builder e.t.c.