Another Christmas Season is around the corner, a lot of folks would be traveling for vacation and looking to have the perfect getaway. One question on the lips of most is where should I stay. There has been a burning question on the minds of many on which is best between shortlets (Airbnb), hotels, or resorts for vacation accommodation.
In this article, we’ll write on the pros and cons of each leaving you to decide which is best suited for your need.
- More affordable than resorts and hotels
- Gives you the home fee away from home
- Best suited for group of people , bridal showers, bachelor’s eve e.t.c
- No meal plans you have to make arrangements for your meals i.e. cooking or eating out
- No activities planned asides from indoor ones i.e. playing video games and watching Netflix.
- Easily accessible and available in most locations
- More access to reviews and previous users feedback
- Most times more pricey than shortlet apartments
- Limited activities to do compared to resorts.
- Lots of activities on the facility
- Get great ambiance
- Best suited for honeymoons, couples retreats, company retreats e.t.c
- Most times more pricey than shortlet apartments or hotels
- Most resorts are situated away from city centers and could take a bit of travel before getting to the destination.