Your wedding playlist is very important and key on your big day. Trust me, one thing you don’t want is your DJ or band to ruin your day with horrible songs. Asides you just liking the song, you should also choose songs your guests can connect and vibe to.
These days, we have lots of Nigerian songs that are beautifully composed and can bring life to your wedding. We have compiled a list of songs that you should consider.
1. Oritse Femi – Igbeyawo. Oritse Femi is popularly known for his unique voice and killer beats. Igbeyawo is a complete wedding song that you need to play on your big day
2. Timi Dakolo – Iyawo Mi.
3. Sean Tizzle – Perfect Gentleman. Perfect gentleman is a track that talks about how a young guy wants to be the perfect partner to a lady. The track is also for lovers and to-be weds.
4. Patoranking – Happy Day. This hit will appeal to fans of the dancehall genre.
5. Flavour – Ada Ada. This is one of the best wedding entrance songs for bride.Thanks to the lyrics, every girl is assured that she is beautiful and will make her fiancé happy. The composition is a perfect choice for a traditional ceremony.
6. Sunny Neji – Oruka. This melody was released in 2003 but still quite popular. The delicate and sweet words touch the listeners’ hearts.
7. Humblesmith ft. Davido – Osinachi (Remix)
8. Tosin Martins – Olomi. The composition made the singer famous and quickly became one of the most popular songs in Nigeria.
9. Flavour ft. Chidinma – Ololufe. This song was in Flavour’s fourth album. He definitely made the right decision by performing a duet with the charming Chidinma. They portray unfading love and inspire thousands of Nigerians.
10. 2face – African Queen Remix. The artist composed this touching composition to mark the fourth anniversary with the charming lady, Annie. So you should not doubt that 2face knows what true love is.